Disctrict Web Site Portal
The rSchoolToday District Web Site Portal allows for a professional-quality database-driven Web site for District Administration and Staff.
It provides simple 'fill in the blank' publishing that require no HTML knowledge or technical skills to publish.
The District Web portal can contain hundreds of complete Web sites within for various departments and content areas and each can contain as many pages and rSchoolApps as desired.
The District Portal can also share information in real time with each of the district’s School portals, meaning that you can create content once and it writes instantly to all your School Web sites also.
Shared content areas include:
- Food Menus
- Calendar Events
- Emergency Notices
- Staff Directory Information
The District Web portal also functions as an “intranet” allowing your administrators to password-protect any pages and determine who has viewing rights to those pages.
- Completely database-driven
- Unlimited Size – 10 pages or 10,000 pages
- Web Portal with Any Number of Web sites Within the Portal
- Web sites for every department, staff person, or content area
- Dynamic Site Map – automatically grows as you add to your site
- Daily News & Announcements
- Lunch Menus for any number of schools– printable
- District Calendar – including printable & email-able schedules for all activities
- Staff Directory – includes printable building directories
- Document Libraries - searchable
- Photo Galleries
- E-forms – all submitted to an online database for collection and data export
- E-Surveys – Tabulate and view results instantly
- RSS News Feeds
- FAQ’s (frequently Asked Questions)
- Policy Libraries (printable and searchable)
- File Upload
- Google Site Search
- Simple Editing or Advanced WYSIWYG Editing tools
- Drag and Drop Editing
- Move Sites between Portals
- District level site management - across all portals
- Email Groups – batch email any groups you set up
- Role-based Security for assigning viewing and editing permissions
- The District Portal also contains all of these features of the School Web portals.